Monday, March 22, 2010

Trunk Show - Awesome Vintage Inspired Jewelry!






Last Thursday March 18th was my first official Trunk Show in Grand Rapids, Mi, and it was a huge success. I feel that when you work really hard and love what you do, it pays off. We had a great turn out and considering this market, the customers that attended, did purchase. I love the true validation when they want to stay and browse the work and continue to say it's unlike what they have now. It's unique, fresh and original. I try really hard to stay true to myself and make my work my own style. Yes, you can be inspired by others but it is always better to make the work your own. This is not always easy, but certainly the route I take whenever I create!
The piece on the left is adorned with 3 vintage hexagon glass Japanese beads, two very large natural agate nugget gemstones on aged copper chain. The piece on the right is adorned with various colors of natural green turquoise nugget gemstones, vintage tassel, topaz nugget and a very pretty baroque pearl on aged brass. Check out new recent works at crazy crystals and pearls. com 



No comments:

add to wish list