Friday, May 27, 2011

Wedding Candy - Bon Bons by BeDazzle

So I have never heard of colorful glittered bon bons, and my daughter had these little gems delivered right to our door! OMG what beautiful little gems they are. They come in 24 different colors and 6 different flavors. Wow what amazing things out there anymore for the bride to be. Alyssa ordered a few of these for a silver cake stand on the candy table for her reception. I don't know about anybody else but I am making sure I grab a couple of these babies, even if it's to look at them for awhile. Kidding aside they do taste good and if your interested they can be purchased at http://www.bedazzlemybonbons.com so check them out. They were so pretty I had to photogragh them! Enjoy.


Assorted colors put together on a silver tray!


Alyssas wedding colors! So elegant.

No comments:

add to wish list