Friday, June 17, 2011

Vintage Floral Pins as Shower Gifts



My daughter has just recently been married and during the course of the past year, she has had a couple of parties and showers. Whew... What a fun year! Her aunties, family & friends decided to colaborate and give her a bridal shower. It was a huge hit from the lovely home of a dear friend to the food, decorations, you name it... it was fabulous! Each guest received a handmade monogramed lavender sachet and a muslin stamped bag with a vintage pin. Huge Hit!!! I started a few years ago collecting vintage pins on ebay, and each time I went antiquing I would add a couple to my collection. I was so happy to donate them toward a shower for my daughter. The muslin bags were stamped with bronze ink and the cute scrolly frame read Thank You! What a really great idea. Now's a good time to start collecting something fun, you'll never know when you'll need them. 

No comments:

add to wish list