Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Jewelry for Spring with gold leafing

If you have been following for awhile you know that I am a mixed media artist that loves gold leafing. I carried my interest to my new jewelry line. This piece is a genuine 30" copper chain adorned with a large round disc embellished with genuine copper leafing and silk. It only makes sense for me to apply what I know. I love using what I have as well, recycling is always on my frontline. I did have a good time with my best friend and her daughter on friday. I took my middle daughter and we did the girl thing, little lunch little shopping and it is truly a joy, to spend time with people whom you love! It doesn't hurt to have many eyes, they give you a different perspective. What's the old saying? Four eyes are better than two, in my case eight eyes!!!

No comments:

add to wish list