Thursday, January 14, 2010

launching the new jewelry site


So here is another sample of the vintage inspired jewelry on my new web site. I think your going to absolutely love it. The jewelry feels alittle bit vintage but with a new contemporary twist. Check it out you won't be disappointed. http://www.crazycrystalsandpearls.com This particular piece was made with a vintage brooch and freshwater pearls and as always with swarovski crystals on aged brass. I purchased this brooch when I was in Phoenix visiting my daughter. I wonder who the lucky person will be that ends up with this oh so lovely jewelry. Part of the fun in making my jewelry is the fact that the majority of it is repurposed or recycled. Trying hard to be green. Every little effort makes a difference. Right?

No comments:

add to wish list