Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ice Bar in Sweden



The group we were paired with at the Ice Bar in Sweden. I am still having fun with these old slides, this trip was in June of 2004. I did just find them and converted them using my new ion. I shouldn't have waited so long, they started getting alittle discolored. If you ever want to visit Russia, the Baltic Cruise on NCL is a great way to get there. Not only did we go to Sweden, Russia, Norway, we also went to Germany and a couple of other countries. I am drawing a blank right now, it's been awhile. But, nonetheless go if you get a chance. It's a great trip!


Here we are all dressed up for the freezer, what were we thinking. They did have all the gear for us to put on so we could sit relax and have a drink. I don't even like the cold, and to have a drink. I don't think so.

No comments:

add to wish list