Monday, September 28, 2009

Painting of Tall Pines from a Distance


This is my lastest large scale painting of tall pines, it's mixed media including paper, oil and genuine copper leafing on a wood panel. The size is 40 x 48" and it is currently for sale. The title of this pretty piece is On The Hill. As a chickelala I try to constantly stay busy, my mind is forever busy. I think, live and breathe art. What an exhistance huh? I love it and love my journey. I am so busy because the chickelalas are having an art show in December, just in time for christmas. As we near December I will post some of the wonderful pieces we have been creating. I did get a chance to go downtown Grand Rapids, Mi. this weekend to get a first hand look at Art Prize. So much wonderful art to see in a smaller city. I will post pics tomorrow. For now, enjoy the painting and if your interested leave me a comment and I will get back with you or check out more pieces on my site at:  http://www.tinarothwell.com

No comments:

add to wish list