Monday, October 20, 2008

Different Drum


"Given the right conditions, it is indeed possible for small groups of people to live together routinely with love and in the spirit of peace." -different drum


I think of this quote and it immediately makes me think of my family. At times not easy
with three kids and a husband, but oh so real. We are very filled with love, respect and
pride for our kids. The kids have grown up to be awesome adults and we truely love to be with them. I think at the end of the day, it all comes down to FAMILY!
Here is a piece I have recently finished for a gallery up north, I really enjoyed doing this
series. They are very natural and elegant, keeping me real with nature. I often dream of the
day when we can truly enjoy our time upnorth and find that quiet spirit of peace.

No comments:

add to wish list