Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mixed Media Bracelet


I am working on some spring and summer designs for a new store coming to town. More to come on the new concept boutique here in Grand Rapids, MI. But because the owners love to recycle and are very eco-friendly, I have decided to incorporate recycled components in this seasons designs. In this piece I have vintage glass elephants, vintage gold and turquoise end caps surrounding blue shell pearls along with an ivory vintage glass bead. These passe' lovelies pair nicely with genuine pearls, crystals and a large blue and white genuine agate. Oh so lovely! For an added bonus I have been adding tassels on my summer designs for that elegance we all love. As always SavvyandSky has amazing pieces for you or that perfect gift your looking for.

No comments:

add to wish list