Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Giant Lily Plant in Kosta Boda




  LILY - any liliaceous plant of the genus Lilium having showy pendulous flowers. My spectacular lily probably came from the hardware store such as Lowes, Menards or Home Depot. I seem to find bulbs when I am not expecting to buy them. Anyway, I can't really remember when I purchased them or from which store. I have had my plants/bulbs for about 3 or 4 years now. They stand about 6 feet tall and I put them by the house on the south side. They last a good week or two when I cut them for a bouquet and they have such a sweet strong fragrance which carries throughout our home. What is a flower garden without fragrance? Oriental Lilies are one of the most beautiful of all lilies and their fragrance permeates the garden air. These are the lilies that florists favor for summer bouquets and bridal centerpieces. Blooming later in the season than most other lilies, these exotic beauties are truly spectacular in color and flower size. Over the past few years, the demand and interest in Oriental Lilies has grown dramatically. To choose a favorite is impossible! I was very excited to use my new vase to display this amazing flower. I purchased a Kosta Boda from the new site IDEELI, and I am hooked! Try Ideeli its fun and the deals are amazing. 

No comments:

add to wish list