Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Great Jewelry for a Summer Wedding!

Combine pink swarovski crystals, pink freshwater pearls, pinkish taupe organic baroque pearls & copper euro wire earrings and what do you get? Yes....you got it, aaahhmazing summer earrings you can wear to that wedding coming up. When I pair gemstones and pearls I always keep in mind that unlying hue that I see, in this case it was the pink. I love these earrings so much I almost thought about keeping them for myself. The baroque pearls are very rich and luxurious looking they can stand alone, but since I was thinking summer weddings I wanted to add a bit of sparkle. These earrings can be made with any color pearls and crystals you may need to match that perfect dress so just contact me if you would like to order a pair.

No comments:

add to wish list