Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Shopping for Necklaces and Bracelets


I just hosted my annual Christmas Shopping Event/ Open House and it was very successful. I tried something different this year and limited the show to only jewelry. I love to see what sells every year and the winner was all my earrings and necklaces that I had incorporated crystals. Perhaps it was the time of the year and all the gals were looking for the bling, whatever the reason it was fun to see what was selling. In the pieces above I had taken some chains of different sort and added very large crystals to give that trendy look, paired them with pearls and oh we add that elegance real fast. When I shop for myself I have a tendency to look for a high contrast in metals, textures or color. I love pieces that stand out alittle. I feel chic when I dress in one color and add that pop to my ensemble with my jewelry, whether it's my jewelry or another designer. 

No comments:

add to wish list