Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Terri Brush Workshop


So while i was in Phoenix visiting the kids, I took a little time to create. I decided to look, listen and learn. I spent the day with Terri Brush http://www.terribrushdesigns.com/ and the gals from Melrose Vintage of Phoenix. What a fantastic workshop it was! The day was warm, peaceful, creative and filled with such great energy, not to mention really nice ladies.  I actually learned how to make a sterling silver bracelet. It was great to finally learn this method of jewelry making, I have been waiting a long time to do this. I was abit unprepared due to the fact that I didn't want to haul aton of stuff from Michigan to Arizona to California. Whew...I am tired just thinking about it. I was wearing an old necklace so I decided to remove the gemstones and put them on my bracelet. What do you think? I am so excited about being able to add the handmade sterling to my jewelry, it adds another layer and dimension to my jewels. 





No comments:

add to wish list