Monday, April 5, 2010

Painting a New Series

Well it's been awhile since I have started a new series, for me 2 months is a long time. I have been abit sidetracked with all my new toy the IPAD & jewelry design. Sometimes I feel addicted to new toys, oh well I could have worse addictions. Because I spend so much time at home, I love the idea of downloading the lastest N. Sparks books. Love my Life.... I did clean my studio and now I am ready to paint that new series. Hmmm...I enjoy working with layers and textures, I will play, plan and paint. Perhaps something bright and colorful. It's spring and I am so happy when the sun shines, I feel the happiness. Artists have their own way of working and before I begin, I clean that dirty studio so I can focus! Oh...Here is one of my favorite quotes. ENJOY YOUR DAY PEOPLE!!!

When I work, I work very fast, but preparing to work can take any length of time.
::: 
Cy Twombly ::: 

No comments:

add to wish list