Friday, December 4, 2009

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow



So I woke up this morning to a glorious site. It was the first snow storm of the season. This really puts me in the spirit. Oh...I guess I have to start Christmas shopping. It's December 4th and I am 20 days from the night before Christmas. Which happens to be the night we celebrate. I need to go to Detroit/Troy and visit the Somerset Collection. Now that's what I am talking about, a good mall! Did I say good? I mean great! My big goal for this year is giving the children three presents and no more. I think I love the idea of putting a limit on gift giving this year. Thank you kids for telling me you don't need anything. That makes me want to treat you all the more special. I think I will be a secret santa to someone or perhaps a family. Tis the season....

No comments:

add to wish list