Friday, November 6, 2009

Celebrating our anniversary


Thought I'd share a pic of my flowers I received from my husband for our __anniversary. The reason for the blank is I don't like my age so much anymore. I know I know it's all in the mind! I still feel young and therefore does the number of years we have been married really matter. That's for me to know and you never to find out! Ha! If you know me than you know that the David and I have been married a long time. I was so happy to receive these flowers, I thought for a moment he had forgotten. The dinner we had was so nice and sweet, I really cherish the simple things in life anymore. There was a time when I wanted the gift, but now I look forward to our special time together. After a while, do we really need more stuff? Not...I have too much stuff as it is. I will someday find time to edit and give that stuff to my kids, they'll love the surprise.
Oh...and dinner was at Bar Divani, downtown Grand Rapids. It was lovely! It's a small restaurant that pays close attention to shopping locally and organically. They have Ladies night on Thursdays, featuring $4. martinis and 1/2 off small plates as well. Love the deal, then I don't feel too guilty about going out and splurging.

No comments:

add to wish list