Tuesday, April 14, 2009

working in the studio


Now that the weather is getting warmer I continue to stay focused. I think I paint mostly when the sun is big and bright. I am making hay while the sun shines! I did come across a couple of sites that I really liked.... so I thought I would share them. http://www.dhlovelife.com and www.blueocean.org I have much respect for Daryl Hannah and her continuous activism and effort toward saving the earth and oceans. She is really interesting and a wonderful role model in terms of helping make a difference in the plot for the future of the Green movement. I would love to have a low impact on my lifestyle, I will continue to strive! In the meantime what I can focus on is my surroundings a.k.a. studio, and re-purpose those old frames. I do try to reuse and rework the things that are just laying around...hence give them new life!
Here is a piece I am working for my gallery up north...it is a mixed media piece with gold leafing.

No comments:

add to wish list