Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not letting the economy get to me!


Times are really hard right now and we could all get upset and depressed about the economy, but I refuse to let it get to me. I think it makes alot of us work even harder for what we have or need. They (Today Show) money experts say that in hard times we become very creative and innovative. I did see on the Today Show that a college sophomore created something like vitamin water or a drink of some sort and called it GIVE...giving a certain percentage of each drink sold to many different charities/organizations. That my friends is really cool!!!! Even during difficult times we can still give whether it's on a monetary basis or giving a helping hand. I will try alot harder to GIVE in any way possible, but for this moment I am going to the studio to be creative :) Here is the other piece to the diptych.

No comments:

add to wish list